Watching Petie ... He is so handsome and amazing.
Listening to Petie ... His voice is beautiful and everyday he is able to communications with us more and more.
Practicing patience.
Reminding myself that life's toughest times teach you the best lessons.
Talking with a therapist to help me with this tough time.
Enjoying the therapy of positive writing.
Changing Charlie's room from "super heroes" to "ocean".
Hoping that a more serene decor will help him sleep in his own room someday.
Thinking that I'm ready for someday to be now and trying to let Charlie sleep in his crib.
Missing Charlie lying next to us.
Moving Charlie back to our bed after he woke up 3 times in an hour.
Loving Charlie sleeping peacefully between us.
Appreciating that most of the time Charlie would rather look at me then eat! Love. LOVE. Love.
Thanking my husband for our blessed life and family.
Wishing everyone a warm and happy week.



I love reading your "right nows." It inspires me to practice being both more positive and more patient :) I'm glad you've introduced this format!
ReplyDelete