Monday, July 4, 2011

Right now I'm:

Watching Charlie and totally amazed by his sudden ability to wiggle and roll himself around from toy to toy.

Hoping for peaceful rest for Sara and Iris.

Planting blueberries, raspberries, zucchini, squash, parsley, basil, and oregano.

Smiling about Petie wanting to play with all the girls hair at school, kissing Avrey, and trying to kiss Ms. Lora ... On the lips!

Picking at Charlie and fascinated by what I find in all of his rolls, nooks, and cranies.

Giggling about Petie playing in all of Charlie's toys.

Laughing about Petie whistling for me like he does when he calls his Doggies.

Soaking up the extra touch time I've been getting with Charlie at night.

Enjoying Charlie playing with my hair when he wakes up in order to wake me up too!

Loving that Petie at ice cream ... The first dessert he has eaten with the same passion he has for fruit.

Recovering from a delightfully sunny and fun day at the reservoir.

Wishing everyone a happy and fun Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment