I decided to weigh and measure myself this morning when I realized I never blogged about my 60th day which was April 25th! And by the way . . . yes I ended up buying and I have worn my sexy mom bathing suit to the pool!
Day 1 results compared to Day 60
Weight: 148/141 - Lost 7lbs
Neck: 13/12.75 - Lost .25in
Bust: 38/36 - Dependent on Charlies nursing schedule!
Arm: 11.25/11 - Lost .75in
Natural Waist: 30.5/28.5 - Lost 2in
Lower Waist: 35/32.5 - Lost 2.5in
Hips: 38/36 - Lost 2in
Thigh: 22.75/21.25 - Lost 1.5in
Calf: 15/14.5 - Lost .5in
Body Fat %: 22.5/20 - Lost 2.5%
BMI: 22.7/21.6 - Dropped 1
This blog kept me motivated and on track. Not to mention it gave me a great respect for the vast amount my body can change during pregnancy and after! I am going to measure periodically and during my next pregnancy just cause I think it is so interesting and makes me exercise and eat healthier!
What I've been doing now . . . working, chasing Petie, carrying Charlie, and doing the 10 Minute Trainer workout because that is all I have time for! I love it and would recommend it but buy from amazon not beachbody!
Stats at the peak of nursing:
Weight: 134.5
Neck: 12.5
Bust: 35
Arm: 10.75
Natural Waist: 28.25
Lower Waist: 31.25
Hips: 35
Thigh: 20.75
Calf: 14.25
Body Fat %: 17.7
BMI: 20.6
No comments:
Post a Comment