I got the idea for this post from a blog Sara turned me onto, Soulemama. It is such a positive way to capture thoughts that I am going to try to do this type of post once a week.
Right Now I'm:Smiling about my one on one Saturday morning (early but still in bed) snuggle session with Charlie and his soft soft skin.
Laughing at the fantastic conversations I had with my niece at her 3rd birthday party.
Loving our basement with less stuff in it thanks to our garage sale.
Giggling at Petie jumping and only getting both feet off the ground a third of the time.
Appreciating family with keen eyes and strong arms to help watch and hold an energetic 2 year old who is always pushing the boundaries and a heavy 5 month old who is growing/changing faster then I can believe.
Getting excited at how fast my tomato plant is growing and wanting to plant more fruits and vegetables.
Wondering how I can love it so much (and not be hurt or jealous) that when I put Petie to bed lately he falls asleep calling/crying/screaming for his Dada. Love. LOVE. Love.
Enjoying meeting, seeing, and being generous to neighbors now that the warmer weather let's us out of our houses!
Thinking about the delicious food I've been eating and how much better Charlie and I will feel when I start eating healthy, working out, and drinking lots of water again this week.
Dreaming of the day I get my clean and organized house back ... Soon!
Knowing that this too shall past.
Bragging about how Petie loves to clean, vacuum, and sweep.
Feeling especially gratefully for my husband and remembering sailing with Papa Charlie on this fathers day.
Wishing all my friends and family a more positive perspective.




No comments:
Post a Comment