Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 40 - Not much of anything except light, bright, and vitamin D

Didn't do much of anything . . . a couple of dog walks wearing a 14lb baby any pushing a 30lb kid in a crappy jogging stroller. Need to step it up this week to offset the mass amounts of chips and salsa I have been consuming.

Neck: 13/13/13/13/13
Bust: 38/37/38/36.5/37
Arm: 11.25/11.25/11.25/11/11
Natural Waist: 30.5/29.75/29.5/29.5/29
Lower Waist: 35/34.5/34//33.5/33.5
Hips: 38/37.75/36.75/36.5/36.5
Thigh: 22.75/22.5/22.5/22/22
Calf: 15/15/14.75/14.75/14.75
Body Fat %: 22.5/22.2/22.7/21.2/20.1 (Interesting . . . weight gain but body fat loss)
BMI: 22.7/22.5/22.6/21.8/21.9

Also decided to brighten up my dry, tired, postpartum, mother of a reflux baby look. Mike said he cant notice a difference so I included a before picture and although I feel like it is much lighter ... maybe he is right.Charlie and me catching some much needed vitamin D (post dye job)
Charlie and me windblown at Deercreek (pre dye job)

Oh well ...

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks lighter! I'm getting highlights at my next hair appointment, so tired of the dullness! You look good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you can do all that math on your body parts. It seems like such an effort. you and CLO both look grand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adria.

    Meg - it is funny we were both so pleased to have natural colored hair . . . but I guess it is time for a change!

    ReplyDelete