MARCH UPDATEI took a series of these pictures towards the end of March as a tribute to the makers of Zantac for giving me such a happy baby . . . and although Charlie is still happier . . . something has backfired in the last two weeks! I'm not sure what to do. I guess I will call the doctor and see if they have any suggestions. Charlie soaked his sheet in spit-up last and had horrible gas, both which kept him from sleeping. I finally got him to sleep in his swing from about 4am-7am after my arms gave out. The rest of the night him and I were rocking, walking, bouncing, and crying! Well I wasn't crying, I'm over that, but he was.
APRIL UPDATE
So far our April has been really low key. Petie loves holding Charlie and both Petie and Charlie love being
held by daddy . . . especially at nap time!

No comments:
Post a Comment