Friday, October 9, 2009

A chilly friday morning!


It was cold enough last night for Pickle to wear pj's and he kept them on this morning too . . . he is still wearing them for his morning nap!

Well the nights that Pickle had rice cereal he ended up waking up more in the middle of the night. It is as though the cereal just got his appetite going even more! Yesterday, after talking to several of my coworkers who have 1 1/2 - 3 year old children who all said that there kids still wake up once a night, I decided that I really don't mind that pickle wakes up in the middle of the night. I enjoy it and it works well for our family. I really don't want to be pressured by other people or doctors to force pickle to sleep through the night. He will do it when he is ready to rice cereal or not. Although, he does seem to love his cereal. Mike feed him cereal yesterday twice during the day and he was all smiles! We didn't give him any for dinner . . . just breast milk. So once I decided that I was happy to wake up and feed him in the middle of the night . . . what did he do . . . he slept through the night last night! And I was so uncomfortable that I had to get up and pump! There is no pleasing me!

On an unrelated note . . . Obama was nominated for the noble peace prize 11 days into his administration! And won! Oh my gosh! I love the video of the announcement where the crowd gasped!

On another unrelated note . . . we always go get pizza from Beau Joes so that I can get soy cheese on my pizza. But they don't deliver, it is kinda far away, you have to drive through rush hour traffic, and it is kinda expensive. Mike wanted to order pizza last night for himself and he ordered me a pizza with sauce, veggies, pineapple, and NO cheese. It was wonderful! Now I can order pizza with everyone else all I have to do is ask for no cheese!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jolie, I love the pictures of Pickle eating his cereal. As for the no cheese, I am in the same situation. I have problems with cheese products so try to remember to ask for food without it. Most places are accommodating to milk sensitive people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petie is so cute and happy. Gavin still wakes up at night!!! I don't know when it will end :) I will admit that I love how he crawls into our bed

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to post some pics of pick in the uncle tom rocker? I'm old and tired and my eyes aren't as good as they used to be and I'm tired of trying to see the little phone pics.

    ReplyDelete