
The doctor suggested at Pickle's 4 month well care visit that we try giving him rice cereal. We suspected that the doctor would have us start rice cereal at 4 months even though they usually don't have you start until a little bit later because Pickle is such a big boy. Everyone we talk to with big babies say that they started rice cereal earlier then "normal" to keep up with their growing babies appetites! I was excited because this is also suppose to result in longer stretches of sleep but I was also sad because this is such a big milestone in my little guys life.
Pickle did a great job and really seamed to like the cereal. He didn't even get that messy.
I will keep you all posted and let you know how the night of sleep went!
Wonderful! Pickle looks so happy. I love his bib. It is just darling on him.
ReplyDelete