Plaid on plaid is a trend I've been obsessing about thanks to Ain't No Mom Jeans but have been a little nervous to sport. We decided to go to park meadows today. Hindsight proves new years day is a bad day to go to the mall but we needed someplace warm to let the boys stretch their legs and so we loaded up on pennies to throw into the water feature. And I decided it was the perfect place to try out this trend since last time I went everyone looked like they had come right off the pages of ANMJ (skinny jeans and tall boots - I'm over it!). I went with the easy way out, plaid shirt and plaid scarf and I loved it! And I was the only plaid on plaid I saw! But Miriam's outfit way out did mine!

Its fun to mix it up
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Been eyeing the plaid but haven't given it a go yet... I may go for it soon. can't help the skinny jeans and high boots, they are everywhere, I'm even trying colorful jeans! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove color jeans. I found a great pair of bright green at gap but they didn't fit well :-(
ReplyDeleteLove!
ReplyDelete