While pregnant with Petie, I couldn't get enough things hot. REALLY hot! Spicy hot. Mike had to make special salsa for me to satisfy my craving - grinding chili's with a Molcajete and all! Store bought wasn't enough and he couldn't even eat the stuff he made me and he can eat spicy stuff! I have to wonder if that has something to do with the fact that my 3 year old son can dump RedHot all over his chicken at dinner - we are talking chicken drowning in RedHot - and still enjoy it. He did keep his milk near by but he kept on eating!
I didn't like spicy while pregnant with Charlie. I ate as mild as possible and that was still too hot. If Charlie even smells RedHot he starts to cry. I'm just saying it is interesting!
With Miriam I ate my normal amount of spicy which is still pretty spicy...so we'll have to wait and see if she is able to hang with her daddy and oldest brother when she gets older.


Thats my kind of kid!
ReplyDeletefunny
ReplyDelete