Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bloger Posse Shopping Assistance Request

I have been waiting to buy a new purse and have been saving to splurge on a chic diaper bag to use as my new purse.

I have finally narrowed down my choices but I need help deciding between my four options. Do you guys feel like helping me spend my money?

All of the bags below meet my "must-haves" so the "PROS" listed are only the positives that set them apart from the other options.

Option 1: The Leather Bag - Most Expensive.PROS: Brown, leather, mostly positive reviews
CONS: Expensive . . . Really Expensive, some reviews say it is poorly constructed (Yikes)

Option 2: The Italian Bag.


PROS: Good color options, able to carry as purse, satchel, or backpack (which I have really been wanting b/c it is better for your back), Italian (they usually know what they are doing when it comes to comfortable, efficient, and chic shoes and bags - plus I love these other pictures I found of it)
CONS: Limited reviews, seems like the smallest of them all (although I tend to travel light - but I am about to be a mom of two . . . so not that light)

Option 3: The Safe Bet.PROS: My friend has it and likes it, this brand gets the highest reviews, really positive reviews
CONS: My friend has it but doesn't love it, standard or statuesque

Option 4: The Next Safest Bet.PROS: This brand gets the highest reviews, option to make bigger or smaller, unique design, positive reviews (although limited)
CONS: Limited reviews, although more interesting still seems standard or statuesque

HELP!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I really like the Italian bag. I think because it is white, the pictures and it is able to be a shouder bag and backpack. But I favor large bags so thats the down fall for it. My next choice is safest bet #2. I like the design and the size (I really like the size). Hope that helped =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love the white bag! I love that you can wear it as a backpack. It would be nice to have it on your back while you're carrying one on your hip and holding the others hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the italian bag. It's very chic, therefore matches you perfectly. And it's versatile. Since Charlie is #2, you definately know what's needed in a diaper bag and what you never used with newborn Peter. If you feel you could put every need into the italian bag--do it! If size truly matters (and we all know it really does), then I vote for #4. Not as hot, but still cool enough and practical to boot. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 for 5! Italian all the way!!! If a diaper bag where the personification of Jolie Olmi, this would be it.

    Backup (but not that close of a #2) is the Next Safest choice (you know I can't resist black and white and red!).

    Nicole clearly has great taste seeing as how her and I made the same picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. When I wrote the blog I really wanted to just spend the money and get the brown leather bag - I thought it was so me. But in my heart I knew that I should just get the first safest bet. As soon as I was done writing it though I realized that I really wanted to get the Italian bag but was still seriously considering the second safest bet. Then Mike told me today that he read my blog and that he likes the Italian bag the best and his second favorite is the second safest bet! It is amazing that you all know me so well! Thanks for the help! Maybe I will order this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara ;) We all think alike

    So did you order it Jo?

    ReplyDelete