I wish this one was closer to the 30 day mark ... why does it have to be day 4!? Here it goes ... I guess today I learned that I have to forgive people for being themselves. We all have qualities about ourselves we want to change or we should probably change and we can't change for whatever reason. I can't control that in other people. I can forgive them, love them, be patient with them, try to find the better qualities in them ... and when all else fails remove their toxins from my life either physically or emotionally. It is not my responsibility to change them or fix them but I can find room in my heart to forgive them and ultimately hope that it makes me stronger along the way. All that being said ... its gonna take some time.
OH good answer Jolie. This is so true and I could say this of a couple people in my life.
ReplyDeleteOur post for this day are very similar! I totally agree with what you wrote!
ReplyDelete