Friday, November 6, 2009

Gender Prediction

So Sara and I stand by the Chinese Gender Prediction Calendars.  So far, they have been right about every single baby we have tested it against!  While talking about it today - Sara, in an off hand comment - said, "I will have to use the calendar to plan my next pregnancy" . . . and we both laughed.  So later on in the day, I started thinking about it . . . and I decided to see what month we would have to conceive in to have another little boy . . . a little boy for practical purposes of reusing stuff.  And then half way through . . . I thought it would be so nice to have a little girl next . . . I essentially spent the next 20 minutes of my day predicting the gender of our non-conceived (this part is important because of a misunderstanding that took place earlier today when I forwarded a picture of my friends ultrasound reflecting an 8 week old fetus!) child assuming conception in every month possible in 2010 and 2011.  Only to determine that it was far to complicated to think about planning the gender of our next child!  I am exhausted.  Off to conquer my next feat of the day . . . trying to find plastic cups for little kids that aren't sippy cups.  Hopefully online shopping will be more successful then my earlier trip to Walmart.

Moral of the story . . . let nature take its course and in a world where everyone has already thought to sell everything possible . . . sometimes you still can't find what you are looking for!

2 comments:

  1. "Mother Nature" probably knows what you need for your next baby. For example, if you have a girl, she may look great in a raider's costume and thus you can reuse it and so forth. And since Pickle likes being nude so much, the next one might like living au natural also, in which case you might not have to invest in too many clothing items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Auntie Adi! I'm so glad you are coming out to visit!

    ReplyDelete