Thursday, June 25, 2009

The rest of the Olmi Family



Auntie Adi, Nanny Lou, and Papa came to visit! Auntie Adi walked the dogs, changed dirty dipes, and walked Pickle a lot! If it hadn't been for her - I don't think I would have ate breakfast at all in June! Nanny Lou and Papa also helped a lot. It was wonderful to watch them with their first grandchild. Pickle loved having his other grandparents here and loved meeting one of the men he was named after! We bought a Wii and Wii Fit. Bowling was by far our favorite. Mike and Papa played baseball and Papa kept winning - Mike was determined to beat his dad. Some day that will be Petie. Mike Adi played a lot tennis. After a couple of days everyone was a little sore . . . I guess that is how people get injured with the Wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment