After much thought, maybe too much thought ... I am clearly obsessed with this right now, I like my outfit from the previous blog. Especially after input and positive feedback from Sara, mom, and Megan! I love the layers, streamlined boots from Spain, and my signature color palette - gray and brown. Not to mention that it was so comfortable and easy to rangle my boys in. But determined to improve/find my mom style, that doesn't leave me looking like everyone else, I decided to create a style board inspired by this blog (http://www.google.com/m/url?client=ms-android-sprint-us&ei=EwtWTajmH5OQtgf13rt2&gl=us&hl=en&q=http://www.aintnomomjeans.com/2011/01/finding-your-personal-style.html&source=android-launcher-search&ved=0CAkQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNG2DrZ21AeXZWdUHfGR2K3KuqKN5A). Well it may leave me looking like everyone else ... but atleast it will be me.
But my style board surprised me. I thought I would be sporty boho ... but that didn't come out at all. I even cheated and specifically searched for sporty and boho looks that I love more then these pictures ... but I couldn't find any.
It was kinda a fun exercise. I recommend trying it and am curious if anyone else ends up surprised!
What do u guys think ... does this style board fit me or do u think my first instinct of sporty boho is more me?

I think this totally fits the more chic you! Granted I think most of the time we have hung out, and not even just lately, you've been more sporty, boho. Above is what I picture you in when you're working and when we actually go out to dinner to places where we feel a little more obligated to "dress up." (Rarely does that happen these days because I think if we eve make it out of the house, that's a miracle!!) I love this style and I think it totally fits you. I'm going to do it and I'll post it! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteOh I'm excited to see urs. It is hard cause I do think i have a different weekend mom style and work style.
ReplyDelete