Before Thanksgiving I promised myself that I would write my truth blogs every day so that I could finish this task sooner rather then later. But instead I didn't write for a week! And it felt good! I just enjoyed being with family and cleaning and we rearranged our furniture . . . it was wonderful (especially for a nesting woman)! But now it is December and before tonight I still had 11 days to go! Ugggghhh! So I will attempt to catch-up by writing a few one liners.
Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Be safe and respect your body.
Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Forgive myself.
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Tanning beds.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Jumped out of an airplane while I still had the guts to do it (before I had kids).
You are better than me :) I just keep writing whenever I feel like it. I'm back on day 21...9 more to go! I don't think I will ever do this EVER again!
ReplyDeleteI cheated! And might do it again!
ReplyDelete