Contacted the manufacture of the bag (seeing below next to GirlSue), who informed me that the features I was most excited about - the backpack conversion and removable bottle holder - are only available in the 2008 and 2009 versions. I received the 2010 version. I have found one website which appears to sell the 2008 version and three websites which appear to sell the 2009 version. I have emails into all of them to confirm the year of the bag because I don't want to order another 2010 version.
Once/if I find my 2008/2009 version I will order that and then return my 2010 if I do indeed like the earlier version better. I have also prepared a short review describing this mis-advertisement which I plan to post on every sellers website I can find.
Yes I realize this is probably some sort of weird third trimester fixation which I am taking to an extreme . . . but whatever makes the next three weeks pass . . . right!? And gets me the perfect diaper bag!
I would be upset too!! And yes you should post it wherever they sell it. It might seem a little crazy (and maybe it is LOL!!) but you are a mother who knew what she wanted and did not get the bag that was advertised to her! I'm curious to find out if you get the bag you want :)
ReplyDeletetruth in advertising is important.
ReplyDelete