First of all I have made it to day 8! Woot Woot! Although I am pretty sure Mike is ready for me to not be writing blogs just about every night.
It seems that there are many people who could fall into this category for me. In the moment of course you feel like you've been treated like shit or someone has made your life hell but as time passes you can finally see the big picture and that life is ok. Not to say I have forgiven everyone from my past or don't still hold some resentment and anger towards some really disgusting and emotionally ill people but those people are not worth infecting my blog with ... even for the sake of truth blogging. Interesting enough, all those people I could probably write about for this topic fall into two categories, not worth even thinking about so definitely not worth writing about or have become an important fixture in my life at some point. It seems like all that drama and hell and shit eventually leads us to a stronger relationship. Those people are now my friends or my most trusted mentors.
Well said :)
ReplyDelete