Thursday, November 4, 2010
TRUTH - Day 1: Something you hate about yourself
Right now I hate that I can't seem to figure out how to finish anything . . . I just keep spinning and spinning and spinning. Each day at the end of my day I run through my to do list and change all of the dates to the next day . . . and then add a few more things which I know I will just end up moving to the next day and the next day and the next day. Not for lack of trying or procrastinating - I just can't seem to get whatever it is together enough to finish it. This is particularly frustrating because I am the type of person who accomplishes stuff. That is what I feel like I am known for at work - if you need something done you give it to me because I can finish it. But it is not just work, I am just as paralyzed at home with friendships, play dates, nesting, laundry, family communications. Am I tired? Am I trying to do too much? Have my priorities changed? Am I indifferent to the things I think I should accomplish right now? Are the relationships I thought were important not as important to me anymore? And more importantly, how do I fix it? Or should I even try?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At least you have a to do list. I have amorphous ideas. Maybe it is a good thing to be less planned and just enjoy your life for awhile.
ReplyDeleteYeah that is probably the best advice. I already have up my electronic to do list and am using good old pen and paper to do list ... far less efficient! But maybe it is part of the process of letting go.
ReplyDeleteI love you Flower.
ReplyDeleteLove u man. I didn't know u read our blog.
ReplyDelete