Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Everything I should have been posting . . .

I am pregnant - Due 15 Jan 11
Which might explain why 22 days into the month I am just now posting!











Petie turned 1 - We celebrated 05 Jun 10 and had a great time!










We went to Hannah's Birthday Party at "Pump It Up" and climbed all over all the blow-up castles and went down the big slide.













(Not an actual picture from her party)

Exia turned 2 - We celebrated by going to her pool party!









(Not an actual picture from her party)

Petie got tubes today! He did great . . . he slept lots today and ate really well (so he must be feeling better) and walked and played and ran and never stopped moving!













The best Peter moment of the month . . . so far . . .

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I know you are not posting bathing suit pictures of me on your blog!!! I am not going to the pool with you any more unless we agree to leave cameras at home. OMG. I seriously can't believe you. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you look great and it was just from the top . . . no bottoms! Actually I was going to see if you guys wanted to go this weekend since it had been awhile since we planned a pool trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara you look great... flaunt it while you can lol. How's Petie doing with the tubes?

    ReplyDelete