Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yeah Sara . . . Where exactly did may go?

There are officially two days left in May and I don't have an album posted and I don't know if I have any pictures to post in the album! Maybe tomorrow night I will try to find May photos and maybe even take a few . . . even if they are just of the backyard!

It is officially three days until my first son/baby turns one. How did a year manage to go by so fast!? The good news is that my goal of setting up a college fund by Petie's first birthday is now complete today thanks to Sara! Click Here.

We also got a 12'' diamond saw blade to better cut bricks for your backyard so our progress should speed up . . . although tonight Mike mentioned that he thinks he needs a 10'' . . . lol! That is not a real laugh . . . that is a laugh so I don't cry and Sara is probably the only one who can truly appreciate the mini meltdown that is about to happen!

Other good news before the bad news . . . Greg is in town which is always a good thing! But he has a mustache and it looks creepy . . . which is why he has it.

Bad news . . .
1) Air Conditioner broke today
2) Have all the windows open to keep cool and now have bad allergies
3) I am leaving for a business trip next week
4) Petie still has double ear infections. They won't put him back on antibiotics because he has already been on their three strongest and they haven't helped. So we are going to see a ENT about tubes. We have numbing ear drops, Tylenol, and Motrin to get us through the next couple weeks until we can get in to see the ENT. That also means that Petie will continue to scream bloody murder at least once a night and we will continue to live sleep deprived - but he is worth it. Actually he is in a pretty good mood considering . . . which means the poor little thing is just use to all the pain and pressure.

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the link to the 529 contribution form. Am pondering putting links up on my blog for E's and AJ's. I wonder if people think that would be helpful. I have word files set up for E, AJ, and Nina (and soon Peter) with the contribution form and an envelope so it's easy to print off and send them in when the occassions arrive...I'm pretty sure most people aren't that...um..."organized" (aka OCD).

    Also, poor little Peter-man. I can't believe it's going to take you weeks to get into to an ENT! Can't they get you guys in sooner?

    Also, 10 inch blade? Really? You've got to be kidding me. Oh well. At least we know where to find a 12 incher if we need them!

    Also, super suckie you have have to travel. I"m sorry.

    Also, I'm sorry you're tired. Thanks for the great insomnia advice though. I'll stick with the cherries idea since the 2 s's are far too risky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is the middle of the blogger diary page going from white to blue background? on related notes, the backyard must be really important to buy diamonds to lay brick in it. I bet the ancient slaves didn't have diamonds to build the moments of Egypt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May came and went in a blink of an eye!
    That contribution for is neat! We have savings for the kids and my dad is always telling me to have everyone do savings bonds for them. I like how easy this is and anyone can go to the link.
    It bites it takes so long for the ENT but it is great once the tubes are in. Gav had his for a little over a year (one fell out and the other had to be removed) Knock on wood we have seen few infections. He did get one a little after the tubes and they did their job... mucus secreted from his ears (he was called shrek for a bit hehe). I hope you all receive some rest soon (though I'm discovering the saying "I'll rest when I'm dead" hope it really doesn't take that long. Try not to stress yourself anymore than you are... you'll tire that much faster.
    The great news is Petie will be 1 very soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully we can get in sooner but I guess the ENTs book up pretty fast. There are only two that Advanced Peds works through.

    Adria - you are right . . . I bet the ancient Egyptians (slaves?) didn't have diamonds to cut their block with . . . but they did a good job pretty fast so I wish I knew their secret b/c at this rate they have us beat!

    Nicole - I am glad to hear that Gav had tube (not glad he had tubes) but it makes me nervous to think about so the more positive stories I hear the better. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete