Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pop Quiz

In Highschool, when Jolie was a vegetarian, what was Sara eating that made Jolie snatch it out of her hands and eat meat again?
A. Cheese Stick
B. Hamburger
C. Pepperoni Pizza

On a related note, I ate a hamburger last night and had eggs for breakfast. I have felt sick and run down for the past couple of months and have been thinking about introducing some animal products back into my diet. So I did it.

On an related note, Petie has a yeast diaper rash and I posted April pictures weeks ago but forgot to link to them.

7 comments:

  1. WOW ,meat products sound good to me too. Today I forwent meat products for zuccini in garlic sauce, green beans, corn bread and pudding. Of course I was starved after 2 hours and then ate the last boca burger I had. Enjoy your temptations! :) Mom always says if you are craving something your body might need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, crap, I should know the answer to this...but I don't. I guess C. When do we get to find out the answer? Can you send me a bootleg copy of the answer sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jolie went for the pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE pizza so I'm going with that... but I could never give up cheese (one reason why I couldn't be vegan... vegetarian yes) I'm torn between the two. Haven't had red meat since H.S. so I won't pick the hamburger (not sure how that relates to you but thats how I'm picking haha)
    Do what works for you and keeps you healthy!
    I love seafood and I eat chicken for protein. We tweak things so we can live happy and full :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow . . . everyone picked pizza . . . including mom! The answer was . . . b. A Hamburger . . . actually it was a cheese burger. The kind that dad use to make with the cheese melted inside the hamburger patty! It was so good. I think about it often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do I not remember this? I don't even remember Dad making cheese burgers with cheese melted on the inside. Geez, am I that old that I don't remember any thing since I slept last?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is the fat soul that wants pizza :)

    ReplyDelete