Tonight was our annual girls night at the Empty Bowl Event for The Women's Crisis and Family Outreach Center. We had a great time and I picked out a great blue and green bowl. It is almost 1030 and way past my bedtime . . . but it is kinda fun to stay up "late"!
http://www.twcfoc.org/
The director of WCFOC was at our table (and childhood friends with one our friends). It was so inspiring listening to her talk about the secret house locations for the battered women and what they do to help change their lives! It really put things in perspective after a "rough" couple of weeks at work.
The boys stayed home because it was a girls night (obviously) and because Petie is still recovery from his in and out issues. Poor thing has only had starchy food since Monday and an entire banana last night and still had way too runny of outs.
Looking forward to the weekend!
Post pic of green and blue bowl pls.
ReplyDeleteHad so much fun with you and the p-man today. Don't even have the words to describe...am very lucky to have such an amazing sister.
I had a good time too! I really needed it . . . more then I even knew. Well post pic of bowl . . .
ReplyDelete