Mike and I have recovered from our sinus infections . . . thank goodness for amoxicillin! Seriously Sawa . . . you have to get something!
Just when I thought Petie's congestion was clearing up . . . posted on his door at daycare . . . "Your child was exposed to RSV on 10 Feb". There is nothing I can do to prevent it. There is nothing to do to treat it (if he gets it). And his (now returned) congestion makes it very difficult to tell if he can't breathe because he has a cold or RSV. The nurse that I call daily assures me that if he doesn't have a fever he doesn't have RSV. Last night he had a low grade fever but doesn't have one this morning. I think he is cutting his top two teeth which adds to the dilemma. He is waking up in the middle of the night (last two nights now) and now today isn't taking naps (so far). Mike and Petie are taking a bath as I write this because my arms are tired of caring around a heavy sickie baby and my brain is tired from lack of sleep and I needed Mike to engage and I needed to grown-up time with my blog! :)
On an up note: We spent the day with Mimi and Papa and despite what I described above we had a great day. Mike and Papa got the new door installed (still lots of finishing work though). Mimi, Petie and I played, napped, and snacked. The dogs played and are still sleeping recovering from their rumpus activities!
We have had a rough start to 2010 . . . but somehow I still love it all! I will post new pictures soon and promise to stop complaining to the blog and start writing more positive post!
Okay – I have mentally recovered and am going to play in the bath!
And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALSO. Yes, hooray for antibiotic. It helped me also. get better soon. love
ReplyDeleteTime to Engage!
ReplyDeleteSeriously.
ReplyDeleteUmmmm... Oh yeah. I am still sick. Is all.
ReplyDeleteGet better soon. Use Listerine to rinse. The latest issue of Natural Health had an essay on homeopathic remedies for sinus infections. Ginger Tea also helps with the sinuses.
ReplyDeleteWell at the time I thought you were better!
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog look!
ReplyDelete