Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sucking Nodule NOT Nevus Sebaceous

Well the dermatologist said that Petie has a sucking nodule not nevus sebaceous. I never thought I would be happy hear that my son has a sucking nodule. Petie does a lot of things in life vigorously . . . loves, kisses, eats, poops, and sucks on his fingers . . . the right index one in particular! The sucking nodule will come and go as Petie's sucking habits change - but at least it isn't the nevus sebaceous that the pediatrician originally thought it was. Thank goodness!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that the sucking nodule (whatever it is) goes away real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go little Petie-man! Your vigor is something to be proud of. It's a part of your character that will serve you well in life, I'm sure (...even if it means you have a little nodule on your finger for a while)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plus, the added bonus is that "sucking nodule" sounds way cooler than "nevus sebaceous."

    ReplyDelete