Friday, October 30, 2009

October Snow Day


It started snowing late Tuesday night and didn't stop snowing until very early Friday morning!  I think we had about 18'' of snow at our house.  I got sent home from work early on Wednesday in preparation for the continued snow.  Mimi got snowed in at our house!  Thursday we were all stuck and spent the day trying to dig ourselves out - although it continued to snow - so at times it felt like a lost cause!  We broke free today.  Mimi, Pickle, and I made our way over to see Auntie Sawa, Exia, and AJ.  The kids enjoyed playing and Mimi and I enjoyed starring at different walls!  The sun even came out today which is helping to cheer us all up.  See more pictures of the snow in the October photo album!

3 comments:

  1. glad you survived the snow. i was wondering how you all were faring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you deal with snowdays...so they can probably be a nuisance...a little stir crazy. I would love to be snowed in and not go anywhere! Our last trip out there I was hoping just for that...darn weather man. There's always next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I like having one day where you can't go anywhere . . . but it is amazing that after that day . . . you all of a sudden can't wait to get out!

    ReplyDelete