Saturday, August 8, 2009

Play Date and Sister Talk

Petie had a play date with his cousin Exia today . . . but more important I had a date with my sister to sit around and talk! Petie and Exia had a great time together. Petie loved watching Exia and Exia loved touching Petie. Exia has changed so much; she sings, talks, plays, and moves a lot! I don't know how Sara keeps up with her espcially being pregnant! Today reminded me how much I miss talking to my sister - I hope we have more opportunities to get the kids together and play so that we have an excuse to talk.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and the video! Good thing P is a hardy baby...he not have survived E's facination with his face! We had a great time seeing you guys...Andy loved the Bronco stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whose backside is that? You are too funny! What will Pickle think when he grows up?

    his aunti

    ReplyDelete