Monday, August 31, 2009

8hrs of Uninterrupted Sleep!




I can't believe it . . . I woke up at 5am this morning only to rush to Petie's room and make sure he was still alive! He was . . . he didn't wake up last night for his mid-night feeding. I managed to dose for another 40min despite the mass engorgement. By 550am I had to get up and pump I was in so much pain and then PMOIII woke up at 615 all smiles! I'm not getting my hopes up - I know this was most likely a one time occurrence. Actually, I really miss my mid-night feeding and snuggle with my baby. I am so happy to see him grow up and explore the world more and more each day but it breaks my heart at the same time!

Last night Mike, Petie, and I went to the hosptial to see AJ. He is so cute and so little. Petie and Exia played in the waiting room while Mike and I took turns visiting AJ. Check out Sara's photo album for more pictures (Depperschmidt August Album).

4 comments:

  1. Is that the beautiful face of PMO III? And what about the bearded man next to him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The newest Deppers is darling. Thanks for sharing the photo album. Funny how all babies look rather the same in small jpgs. They seem to have glowing faces and cute smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe PMOIII slept through the night...Exia was 9 or 10 months old before she EVER slept through the night!

    As Mike was looking at AJ, he kept saying..."Don't feed the anmials, AJ!" It was pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike is good for a laugh or two every now and again!

    ReplyDelete