
Checked into the hospita
l Sunday night to be induced only to find out that I had progressed to far and they couldn't induce me the way they thought they were going to. We had to spend the night at the hospital and wait until the morning to be induced. I couldn't have hoped for a better hospital staff and a better labor and delivery. Mimi and Papa came to help me and Mike through the labor and the actual delivery happened so fast they were pushed out of the room by the swarm of nurses before any of us actually new what was about to happen! I was in shock by the entire event. Mike cried at the first site of his son. And our life as we knew it was about to change forever . . . for the BETTER! Peter was 7lbs 9oz 21in long. His head was 14in, which the nurses said was big, but I have nothing to compare it to. He was born on 01 Jun 2009 at 1:49pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment